Veteran Air Marshal PK Desai PVSM AVSM VSM
- Managing Director of the company, Air Mshl PK Desai joined Indian Air Force in 1966 after acquiring first class degree in Mechanical Engineering from LD Engineering College, Ahmedabad. He was also deputed by Air Force to do post graduation in Industrial Engineering from NITIE Bombay and M Sc (Defence Science) from Tamilnadu University. He is a Fellow of Aeronautical Society of India as well as Indian Society of Non-destructive Testing.
- He has held numerous assignments during his four decade long service career; important among them being Weapon Test Engineer at Aircraft and System Testing Establishment, Dy Air Attache at Moscow, Chief engineering Officer at Air Force Station Tezpur, Chief of Planning at a major Base Repair depot, Commanded Air Force Station Kanpur, Asst Chief of Air Staff at Air Hqs and Senior Maint Staff Officer at Hqs Maintenance Command. He was deeply involved with MiG 29 aircraft starting with evaluation before its induction in Air Force, Negotiations for Govt Agreement and Contract, organizing Training in Russia and its life extension. He has also been associated as Chairman for life extension of MiG 23 aircraft, R 29 Aero Engine, Mirage aircraft Time Between Overhaul, Landing gears of MiG 23 and Mirage aircraft. He has been Chairman of various study projects, major among them being Restructuring of AE Branch, Reorganization of Repair and salvage Units, Restructuring of Airmen Trades and Project Lifex.
- He has been active in social service during his career as well as after retirement. He is at present President of Air Force Association, Gujarat Branch; Managing Trustee of Missameal Trust, Ahmedabad; Advisor to Amrapali Utkarsh Sangh, Nagpur and Chairman of Gujarat Security Association.
- For his distinguished contribution and service he has been awarded Vishisht Seva Medal in 1984, Ati Vishist Seva Medal in 2000 and Param Vishist Seva Medal in 2004 by the President of India.
Veteran Wg Cdr Jaydev Desai
- Promoter and CEO of AviaTraining Solutions Pvt Ltd, Veteran Wg Cdr Jaydev Desai is B.Tech from BITS Pilani and M.Tech from IIT Delhi. After his engineering he was ommissioned in Indian Air Force in 1978. In Air Force he occupied various important positions and had uccessfully carried out important assignments. These include setting up of MiG 21 airframe overhaul facilities at Ojhar, Nasik and setting up of overhaul and repair facilities for aeroengine of Mirage 2000 at Kanpur.
- For his outstanding work, He was commended by the Chief of Air Staff and also twice by the AOC in C Maintenance Command, AF.
- At present he is not only the CEO of AviaTraining, but also is a Consultant, advising companies entering into defence and Aerospace sector. He assists companies to take up project-based opportunities in D & A sector by providing consultation starting with creating JV with Technology provider to prototype testing and availing approvals and setting up of a regular manufacturing line for the same. He is a Member of Defence and Aerospace Task Force of CII, Gujarat state and is playing a proactive role facilitating MSMEs for their entry into Defence and Aerospace sector. He is associated with a few of the technical institutes and also incubation centres. He has also worked as Business head, Plant head and CEO of a few private industries.
- Veteran AVM Saxena is a widely experienced aviation professional who served Indian Air Force for 35 years prior to superannuating as Asstt Chief of Air Staff (Weapons). During his career in IAF he held various important appointments at operational units, Command HeadQuarters, Air HeadQuarters as well as at DRDO. He also served as Head of Faculty at Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (Deemed University) Pune where he was responsible for conduct of the PG Engg courses for the officers of the three services and DRDO scientists. He is a qualified auditor for Aerospace Standard AS 9100 through International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG). Air Vice Marshal Saxena is a receipient of Vishisht Sewa Medal by President of India and a Commendation by Chief of Air Staff for his distinguished services. He has been associated with organisation of various International Conferences and also presented papers there. Presently he is on panel of DRDO and OFB for providing advise on development projects. He firmly believes in evolving latest technology solutions to improve upon training methods in the critical areas like aerospace, so as to enhance the overall efficiency of the organisation.
Veteran Wg Cdr Anil Hoshangabade
- Veteran Wg Cdr Anil Hoshangabade is an engineer in the field of Electronics & Telecom with M Tech from IIT Delhi in Integrated Electronics (VLSI).
- In his career in the Indian Air Force, he has been associated with all aspects of latest generation fighters operations and projects. He was part of the team that set up first operational squadron of the then latest fighter to be inducted in the Indian Air Force. He was the founder member and instructor at the first technical training school for the then latest fighter aircraft in the IAF.
- He was in-charge of setting up overhaul production facilities for the rotables of new generation fighter aircraft. This task was done mostly by reverse engineering without any support from the OEM. He was involved in large scale indigenisation of material and components of the aircraft.
- He was also a member of the team for life extension studies for fighter aircraft and trainers, which resulted in two years extension to the total technical life of the aircraft.
- He was Chief of Quality Assurance at a depot involved in overhaul production of fighter aircraft. He was MR for implementation of ISO standards in the overhaul production depot. He was registered with London based IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) as auditor for aerospace.